News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

Salagen question for ladies

Started by KJ, June 06, 2009, 02:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KJ

Okay, I know this is really strange, but has anyone else noticed any changes romantically once the salagen begins to work?  If so, why is that?

lynnmarie219

That's a new one for me KJ...I have no problems with the salagen......but I do have problems with the fatigue, the pain, the dryness, etc, etc, etc.....Romance??? Whats that?? 

Just teasing....

Leisa

Yeah, what sex life?? Too dry, too painful and too tired!! LOL Sorry, i'm no help at all! Ask my hubby!!
I hope you find someone that can talk with you about this. I had to put my two cents in!! ::)

jenks006

Try Astroglide.  My husband found it years ago and we go through a lot of it.  It works the best.  LOL!
You can get it at Walmart and probably every drug store.
I always have to have that handy and also water and soomething to suck on LIKE a gobstopper or hard candy....
My initials are KJ.......

Good luck - go get some!  Enjoy!

KJ

Actually, the salagen makes me feel like my husband just gave me a beautiful, hand picked, bouquet of wild flowers, that he went 3 hours out of his way to get ;), or you could say that I now understand what men go through being in the mood all the time. 

I consider myself lucky (no pun intended), at least I get something positive out of this whole mess.  I am sorry though, to hear that this will not be the female viagra for everyone.   :-\

ohiolady

KJ,

Then you definitely need a bottle of Astroglide, it works great!!!!!!!!!!!   One of the nurses I worked with shared with me about Astroglide, after my hysterectomy, and it was a lifesaver.  It has been a favorite in our house for 16 years.

Anna
SJS  Hashimoto's   Mild Raynauds  GERD  Gastroparesis
Restasis, Evoxac, Dexilant,  Domperidone, Zofran and Synthroid. Fish Oil, Vit D and B12  R lipoic acid,  Acetyl L Cartnine, Vitamin B1, and The Perfect Food Green and Fruit supplement

Kidney Cancer Survivor   
Female   Age: 62

Leisa

Thanks for the info on Salagen! I will see if my local pharmacy carries it! I know my hubby will be happy and i will too! This disease has really taken a toll on every part of my life!!
Today we had a little trip planned to go visit our boys, made potatoe salad, baked beans, and bar-b-qued chicken but i awoke this morning with horrible pain in my hip and down my leg! :( So i can't go ??? Hubby went though as i made all this food for them...waaaaah :'( Someday i guess i'll get used to not being able to plan anything but it's really difficult as i was such an active person always, especially with our children. Sorry to rant but i love seeing my boys and spending time with my hubby. I hope everyone has a wonderful day :)