News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

I have a kidney match!!!!

Started by Victoria05202000, June 04, 2009, 04:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria05202000

 ;D  Yes....I am doing a happy dance.  My match is a co-worker/good friend's husband.  All the blood work has come back favorable and now he goes next week to MUSC to get poked and prodded.  Hopefully he is as healthy as a horse! I could have a new kidney in the next few months. I can't believe it. Part of me is very excited and part of me is being cautious about everything because there are many more tests he must pass.  You can read more about him on my blog http://www.sjogrensandme.blogspot.com if you'd like.

Please send positive thoughts and prayers that this works out for us.

Thanks for letting me share my news! I will beat Sjogrens!

Take Care!
Vicky

Scottietottie

Hi Vicky - that's great news!! I so hope it all goes well. Do keep us posted.

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)


Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

ohiolady

Hope all goes well.  Sending prayers and well wishes your way.

Anna
SJS  Hashimoto's   Mild Raynauds  GERD  Gastroparesis
Restasis, Evoxac, Dexilant,  Domperidone, Zofran and Synthroid. Fish Oil, Vit D and B12  R lipoic acid,  Acetyl L Cartnine, Vitamin B1, and The Perfect Food Green and Fruit supplement

Kidney Cancer Survivor   
Female   Age: 62

yodeb

I hope all goes well... Peace, comfort and prayers to you!

Deb

Leisa

YEAH! ;D That's wonderful news! I wish the very best for you!!!!

lynnmarie219

Oh my gosh Vicky...that is great news!!

I am sending lots and lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way for this all to work out in your favor....please do keep us updated!

forest

I am very happy for you Vicky! It is great to hear some good news!

Take Care
forest

dbab


Poochie

WooHoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great news Vicky, God speed.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your donor. 

Take care dear and let us do the praying and thinking for you.   :D

Hugs and God Bless,
Pooh

irish

Vickie, That is very good news. I can understand your thoughts on not getting to rushed about the whole thing. Sounds like it takes a lot of time and testing. Hope and prayer will get you through. Sounds like you have some really good friends to do this for you. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Irish ;D

JJ

I will keep yall in my thoughts and prayers for sure....what a nice way of bringing back

a little faith in the human race....I needed to hear that...guess he helped the two of us

JJ.

jonnell

Congratulations thoughts and prayers and hugs are with you and your donor   Jonnell and Jenna

Chickpea

Hi Vicky

Let's all join your happy dance!  That's wonderful news. 

I'm so delighted for you and send thanks to your wonderful donor.  I hope the tests go well and everything's soon in place for the transplant.

Thinking of you - Chickpea

Dolly Dimples

      Yipee!!   I love good news Vicky., and I'm so happy for you..

               May you soon feel like a new gal..  keep us informed.
                                                                                                  Cheers, Dolly. x
                                                                                             

Katybarstool

Vicky

What wonderful news! My thoughts and prayers are with you and this wonderful donor.

Kathyx