News:

These message boards are a friendly helpful place, please post with thoughtful consideration of others. Thank-you.

Main Menu

celtic woman playing over the rainbow

Started by trector1955, June 04, 2009, 06:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trector1955

Hello
      My daughter sent this to me. I hope you enjoy as much as I did. We all need Over the rainbow dreams.
Theresa

Scottietottie

Hi  :)

Um.................... should there be a link?  Or have I missed something?

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)


Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

trector1955

Scottie
      Hello, I have one with the link on it also. I just sent the second one to let everyone know why I sent it. Its such a nice recording. We all need hope and Dreams. I thought it was just something good to hear.
Thanks Theresa

Scottietottie

Hi Theresa  :)

I found it! Thanks for posting. Well worth a look and listen!  :)

Take care - Scottie (who once 'emailed a log of a chat' back to sjsworld except hadn't actually attached the log)   :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)


Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!