News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

more about wraparound sunglasses

Started by trector1955, June 02, 2009, 11:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trector1955

Hello Everyone.
      I wanted to tell you that I brought a pair of sunglasses at Walmart for $9.99 you can also buyHD Vision Wraparounds Sunglasses,or you can buy them on ebay.
HD Vision Wraparounds let you see with enhanced color and clarity just like high definition TV's and at the fraction of a price of designer glasses. Protect your eyes in style from all sides (unlike clip-ons), just slide over prescription glasses. Whether driving, reading or golfing, these versatile glasses make seeing a whole new experience. Lightweight and durable.  They fit right over my glasses and work great I use them when I am out side or If I am driving which is very rare. They are really good  I can't go outside with out them. I am not trying to sell these glasses I just wanted you guys to know there is a inezpenese pair of wraparound glasses out there.They are from poloroid.  and I can't see very good at the monment The eye dr. specialist found I have a cateract in my left eye. and I am on this med. Neomycin and polymyxin sulfates and dexamethasome ophthalmic ointment. boy does it hurt. I can only use it for 14 days and than go back and  see him to get the cateract removed I am only 53 so am sorta schocked.  after reading it seems like everyone has problems with the left eye. My eyes are so dry also. He wants to know why I can't seem to see very well. Its horriable. I have my two bottom tear ducks caterazed and plugs in the upper two. I have tears that leak from my face all the time. But I could see better than before I started this oitment. I feel like I have looked into a light bulb. goodness and to think I have 11 nore days of this. All I want to do is close my eyes. I have been going to eye drs for years now for my dry eyes. I was dxy with Sjogrens last summer. Well if any one has any questions about the glasses let me know They are wonderful, I brought a pair for my mother and she loves them cuz they go right over your glasses and they keep the wind out. cuz they are like wrap around but better.
Theresa
   Report to moderator   71.161.60.171
Bucky
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 268

n/a n/a
View Profile Personal Message (Offline)
   

Poochie

Hi Theresa,
Aren't they great?  I have about 4 pair that I keep in my car, my hubbies car and my daughters.  The extra pair I keep for around the house outside duties. 

Did you get the ones with the little side lenses?  I find they help a lot when driving.  The give you side vision that some of the more closed in ones don't.

Pooh

Dolly Dimples

 Thanks Theresa, I'm in the UK, so am off to google these specs,  My social life is just about nil due to irritation from whatever weather !!

      Which ones would you first recommend, the Walmart or the HD wrap around..

          Re the cataract,   I was diagnosed  some years back and it really hasen't changed much, according to my Optician..so maybe an Op for you is not imminent!   It is a worry tho when we have so much dry eye problems..   Thank's for a great sounding tip.. Good Luck, Dolly