News:

These message boards are a friendly helpful place, please post with thoughtful consideration of others. Thank-you.

Main Menu

Moving Home

Started by wednesday mc haggis, June 01, 2009, 02:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wednesday mc haggis

Finally everything is straightened out legally, the couple were buying the new house from were haggling interminably about the seperation agreement, and now its settled and in writting and we get the keys 12th June.

  So i ll be taking a break from the forum, and concentrating on work and packing etc, so i dont overdo it all.

   Thoughts will be with you all though, and truly hope all is well when im gone, but between packing, unpacking and getting new internet acess set up, i ll need to get my head down, packing and clearing junk for the kids drawers and cupboards, theyre hoarders, so might be  a battle lol.

I shall return when its settled down and all over, will pop my hard in where i can to say hi, but im finding flowwing the treads hard right now, even MSN has taken a nose dive in trying to get sorted, plus the heat has hit the UK, and scotlands been 27  0c, i know likely cool weather to some of you, but to us scots its heatwave, and were not used to it, so i ll be resting where i can too

take care of yourselves, and your in my thoughts

T x  

 

jonnell

Congradulations Wednesday I am so happy for you,  I wish I was there to lend a hand,  it must be hard for you.  Ill be thinking of you while your gone, dont worry Ill look after your farm lol.   Hugs and Kissess  Jonnell and Jenna

JannaLee

Wednesday,

Honey, you just do what you need to do and keep yourself feeling your best.  We will wait to hear from you when you are settled.

I treasure your friendship and will be here when you get back.

Love to you, my dear.
Janna

Katybarstool

Hi T

I can only second what Janna says.

Hugs
Kathyx

Poochie

Good Luck McT and don't forget those rest periods.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  Get the kids to help, not hinder with the packing.  It's their things also.  :D

Take care and happy new home,

Pooh

Scottietottie

Good luck McT.

I hope the move goes as smoothly as a move can.

We'll look forward to hearing from you when you get back.

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)


Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

Dolly Dimples

             Take it easy McT, it will all go smoothly if you don't panic!
                                                                                    Get the kids to help too!  I hope you will be very happy where ever your moving too.

                             I love Scotland, especially the Borders,  beautiful scenery!!  hope your back soon, 
                                                                                                                                        Good Luck, Dolly

                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                   

Bucky

McT,

It's finally time to get the household "moving" hugh?  LOL  I hope things go smoothly for you.  Label, label, label your boxes!!

Pace yourself and don't try to be super woman!!   ;D   Your boys are old enough to do some packing too - make it a family activity.

Hope the move goes as planned.  Enjoy your new home with more room!   ;D

Take care McT,
Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

harrigan

Good Luck T.  Hope the move goes smoothly from now on and your new home will be a wonderful refuge from the world for you all xx Ailsa
Female, 54
Diagnosed with Sjogrens March 09; Rheumatoid Arthritis February 2010
Meds: abatacept, Methotrexate injections , Folic Acid, Amitriptyline, Ozepramole, Tramacet, Glandosane & Viscotears.

Patze

Good luck WMcH!  I sure hope everything goes smoothly and like the others have mentioned, and don't forget to take it easy from time to time, okay?

Take care my friend -

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

lynnmarie219

Congrats on the new home T! I'm so glad it worked out for you and your family! Take your time and get settled and then let us know how it all went.....we will be here waiting for you!

Hugs to you...... 

wednesday mc haggis

awwww thankyou all so much !!

I ll take the advice and pace myself, and rest!! Kids will have to help, they have way too much junk, like rockets made from empty water bhottles and reels of cellotape lololol

I ll be back asap   and hopefully it goes smoothly, dont have to be a mad dash, have keys to this house for a month after we get keys to new one, so it can be done in pieces, i ll remember  to label everything, truly does help in log run, take care my friends, and be well

T x

Bonnie

Good Luck Mct.  Pace yourself and if at all possible try to give yourself sometime away from the house, even if you are just popping out for a tea.  We all know how important pacing is, don't try to be superwoman :-)

And more than anything goodluck and much happiness in your new home

Hugs to you.

Trudie

forest

Congratulations Wednesday! I am glad things worked out for you.

Take Care...

Scott

JJ

Grats Haggis...very happy for you...hope i got this in on time so you'll know

you will be in my thoughts and prayers! Cya when ya get back!

JJ