News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

Hubby's lost wedding ring found!!

Started by Lotus1, May 29, 2009, 04:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotus1

Hooray.............stop searching everyone lol
Yes, found hubby's wedding ring jammed between the wall & bed.  Often sleeps with hands  under head so must have decided to take off his wedder in his nightly dreams.
Even checked out the fish tank just to make sure it didn't land in there somehow. lol  Poor hubby has heaps of brain fog with his severe depression.  Having a good sense of humour we have heaps of laughs at his expense.
He was over the moon about finding it, not to mention my relief also. 
Thanks all for your concern & interest in the dilemma.
Lotus1

lynnmarie219

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm glad the ring was found! What a relief, huh?

jonnell


Scottietottie

So glad he found it - or you found it - that it's back!   :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)


Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

Patze

All right Lotus, give your guy a hug from us, okay?  I'm sure he's happy to have it back on!


Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

Victoria05202000

That is AwEsOmE!   ;D  Glad to hear the MIA ring has shown up!

Bucky

Yay . . . the missing ring has been found!!  :)

Maybe you need to use some gorilla glue or something to keep it on his finger.   ;D 

I am always taking my wedding ring off when I'm around the house and putting it in my jeans pocket, laying it near the computer, laying it on the nightstand.  I have "lost" it on occasion and it sends one into a panic to find it.  It always (knock on wood) has shown up.  :)

It's nice to have a happy ending.

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

Epson

When ever I'm picking up young and single women in my dreams, I always take the wedding ring off ;D  I can still dream, can't I?

Patze

Hey Epson, that might be a tad dangerous around here! ;) :) :D ;D 


Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

Lotus1

Hey, Scottietottie, hubby found it himself, was quite chuffed!
Yes, gave him lots of hugs.
Epson, keep dreaming mate, but keep that wedding ring on or you may lose it altogether lol
Ring isn't worn when he goes to work so unfortunately can't use the great glue idea.
Thanks all of you for joining in on this joyous occasion.
Stay tuned, never know what is going to happen next in this household with poor hubby's brain fog lol
Lotus1