News:

These message boards are a friendly helpful place, please post with thoughtful consideration of others. Thank-you.

Main Menu

Pray today

Started by jonnell, May 29, 2009, 03:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonnell

Maybe we can all take a minute today to pray for the little 5 year old missing Michigan girl and her family.  As a parent of a soon to be 5 year old little girl I cant imagine what her parents must me going through.

Katybarstool

Hi Jonnell

She's in my thoughts and prayers. Will you keep us up to date?

Hugs
Kathyx

Rhonda

I will definitely keep her in my thoughts and prayers.  God bless the whole family.

lynnmarie219

Positive thoughts and prayers are being sent out. I cant imagine what her family is going through and I hope she returns safely and soon!

Victoria05202000

Sending prayers that way as well. My heart aches for them!

lesmom

Love and prayers going out to the family. I have 3 boys (10,8,6) and I have no idea what I would do if anything ever happened to them. May God lift her and her family up.

Thanks for keeping us posted.
Leslie