News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

slipped ribs

Started by TerriJ, May 28, 2009, 11:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerriJ

I woke up the other morning with pain in my back and neck.  Mostly near my right shoulder blade.  Next morning when I woke up it was even worse.  It hurt mostly when I moved.  I had a PT appt. that day, so I told the therapist how much I was hurting.  She examined me and said I had 3 ribs that had slipped out of place.  She and another therapist worked on me until we were all kind of in a contorted position. lol  I was sore for about 24 hrs., but am better now.   The PT said it could be any number of things that could make ribs slip out of place. 

Has anyone ever had this happen?

Terri

Patze

Hi Terri,

Wow, how are you feeling?  I can't imagine how painful that must have been!

No, I've never had that happen, but maybe another member will stop by and be able to shed some light.

Take care of yourself -

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

Epson

Terri,

Were you playing twister, how do ribs slip out of place, can you see some kind of abnormality?  My ribs hurt alot of the time, I'm just wondering ???

Lotus1

Epson
This is nothing to do with topic.
Been absent from forum & can't work out how to do a post - no, I'm not blonde or am I!! lol  Perhaps you can give me brief training.
Just wanted to tell everyone hubby found his lost wedding ring..........jammed between bed & wall.  He's happy to be married again.
Lotus1