News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

And the heat goes on !

Started by Redetha1, May 09, 2009, 08:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAU

i also get very hot and very cold. i'm basically either sweating or freezing, rarely comfortable. the worst part is i sweat a lot, and on my upper lip! i'm thinking about asking my doctor about getting botox there to help stop the sweating like people do in their armpits. I have no idea if this is related to SjS however.

wen.uk

Hi Kathy

I've been on HRT since total hyst at 29 and have been reducing my dose for past couple of years, it just fel the right thing to do after been on it for so long.  So far I've been very lucky and apart from the hot flashes have had no problems at all, mind you I had all the other problems in my mid 20's when my ovaries where failing so I think I'm past all that anyway.

I can go from tropical moments to freezing cold in minutes, oh the joy!
Wen x