News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

Treating lung tissue with probiotics????

Started by irish, March 23, 2019, 10:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish

I am having the colon issues related to bile acid malabsorption/diarrhea and I had decided to take a higher dose probiotic on a daily basis as this has been mentioned to help with infection in the ileum that can occur with these conditions. After close to 2 weeks of the probiotics it seems like the mucus issues in my lung may be less. I am not sure. Anyway, I did a search and found that probiotics are used for lung and colon issues. Health issues and treat meant never cease to amaze me. Irish

Joe S.

bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

bluegardenia

60,primary sjs, diverticulosis,ibs,atrioventricular blocks 2 degree first type, acid reflux.
omeoprazole, vit c, flack seed, omega 3, b complex, nac,systane ultra, pineapple seeds

irish

Im taking one by Spring Valley called Women's Probiotic found at Walmart. It has one Billion active cultures and has 8 different types and a little cranberry extract. I did a lot of research on probiotics and this one seemed to have most of the lactobacillus that was recommended for different issues. So far I am happy with it. I am always concerned that I might get too many of them and get diarrhea from the probiotics. I try to do things slow to start and see how things go. May just keep at this dose and this type. Good luck. Irish

bluegardenia

60,primary sjs, diverticulosis,ibs,atrioventricular blocks 2 degree first type, acid reflux.
omeoprazole, vit c, flack seed, omega 3, b complex, nac,systane ultra, pineapple seeds