News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

13 types of Sjongrens Fatigue-Conquering Sjongrens

Started by trejonina, November 03, 2016, 01:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trejonina


Bigleyj

Female, 44 Yrs, Victoria, Australia. 
Diagnosed SJS Nov 2014, diagnosed skin-only Lupus Dec 2014, overactive thyroid medicated since 2011.
plaquenil, carbimazole, escitalopram (esipram), second generation oral saliwell stent, vitamin D.
Came off low dose Valium mid-2015 😀

trejonina

 Google :    13 Types of Sjongren's Fatigue-Conquering Sjongren's.

Bigleyj

Female, 44 Yrs, Victoria, Australia. 
Diagnosed SJS Nov 2014, diagnosed skin-only Lupus Dec 2014, overactive thyroid medicated since 2011.
plaquenil, carbimazole, escitalopram (esipram), second generation oral saliwell stent, vitamin D.
Came off low dose Valium mid-2015 😀

keelton

I am also trying xiidra and the burning pain is awefuk! I had. One of this with restasis,  for those of you who are still doing both how are you taking them?  I feel like I should have kept up with the restasis while trying this.  I was in for 6 months and it didn't do much