News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

Choosing my poison...

Started by Sharon, October 18, 2016, 03:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharon

No Irish, they haven't done such blood tests, and I've been to 2 immunologists already!
Should I see a hematologist?
Also quite strange that my ESR and CRP blood tests are completely normal, even towards the lower-normal range, but I have visible inflammation in my eyes and skin and inflammation in my stomach lining.
Sjogren's (+ RA): positive ANA, RNP, RNP-A, APCA. Severe eye dryness + inflammation, multiple sensitivities and allergic reactions, fatigue. 
ORENCIA, Restasis, Anti-inflammatory diet, Vit. D & C, Ubiquinol 100mg, Omega 3....

markpharmd

Have you heard of or tried amniotic fluid eye drops for your dry eye. I am a pharmacist, and I have connections with a company that produces them. A lot of resistant dry eye sufferers have had great things to say about them as far as relief they provide and simply an eye drop; they don't necessarily heal or get to the root cause of the dry eye but regardless of the cause they provide significant relief. Only thing is it does NOT require a prescription, so insurance doesn't pay for them. As you can imagine the cost to collect, sterilize, and package human amniotic fluid is significant; so it's $175-$195 for a month's supply. I have been able to hook people up with a free sample because of my connections, but I don't want to abuse that privilege so private message me if you want more info or want to see about getting a sample.