News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

Fall 2016 Group Challenge begins Oct. 5th

Started by Bucky, October 04, 2016, 10:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucky

Hi everyone - I am cross posting this, in case some of you don't visit the "Living Life In Spite of Sjogren's" board  (if you aren't aware, we have many other boards besides just this "Living with Sjogren's" board).

It's that time of year again . . . . time for a group challenge for those who wish to participate.

For those of you who are new to Sjogren's World, I'm Bucky, one of the staff members here at Sjogren's World.  For the past six years I have held various "group challenges" for our members to participate in if they wish to.  Just something fun for us to do.

If you'd like to read about some of our previous challenges, here are a few:  https://sjogrensworld.org/index.php?topic=10189.0  https://sjogrensworld.org/index.php?topic=13278.0  https://sjogrensworld.org/index.php?topic=14461.0 ;our 2012 challenge we had:  https://sjogrensworld.org/index.php?topic=21363.0 

This years challenge will be ----- come back on Wednesday, Oct. 5th to find out and begin our Fall Challenge.  ;)

I'm hoping we can get at least 20 members to participate.  For those of you who don't normally participate on the forum and just come here to read, come on . . join us, we'd love to have you along!

Looking forward to our challenge together - I hope you'll join us.  Anybody willing to sign up today to join us in our Fall 2016 Challenge?

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)