News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

FAT FAT FAT I'm so FAT!

Started by bloodless, August 26, 2016, 01:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scottietottie

Hi  :)

yeah - I'm fat too. Blame a lot of it on being hypothyroid. medication never helped me drop the weight. Doctor says to exercise but an exercise bike gives me backache - swimming - can't tolerate the chlorine - running - out of the question, I've had a partial knee replacement. That leaves walking but after not too far my legs and back ache and my feet ache and burn.

I don't even eat a lot.

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)


Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!