News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

Pain in my thight

Started by Heather, October 03, 2013, 05:24:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingersnap

The MP is something I need to look into further, it really could be that.  I don't have diabetes, I'm really thin, don't wear tight clothing, etc but maybe inflammation is compressing the nerves on and off. I would never be willing to have surgery to fix it as its more of a nuisance than anything, but it would be great to receive less invasive treatment.
37/F Dx sjs with lupus overlap, raynauds
Plaquenil,prednisone, gabapentin, cymbalta, zanaflex, evoxac, lidoderm patch, restasis

SjoAmy

Injection of lidiocaine & steroids.....done by pain mgmt doc.

In the meantime get lidiocaine....yes the green goo for sunburns....rub it on topically....amazing relief!

Also....magnesium tablets ground up in a blender, with tumeric powder.  Take this mix rub it on topically....it is more relief than the lidiocaine.  I think.  More natural too.


If you are choosing to supplement with oral magnesium, don't forget to supplement with oral potassium too.....magnesium and potassium are friends....better together.