News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

October Birthdays / Anniversaries

Started by Bucky, October 01, 2011, 07:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucky

 Hi fellow Soggies     :D     

Here we are, a brand new month - October 2011.  Along with this new month comes some new birthdays and anniversaries.

We'd like to celebrate the occasion with you - so, if you want, tell us the date of your celebration.

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to our members who celebrate the occasion in October.

I'm always glad to have a celebration that involves cake and/or presents!    ;D   

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

Cricket

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to all my friends!
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

Joe S.

Thanks Bucky. Happy birthday, Anniversary and Halloween to all this month.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

lynnmarie219

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to all who are celebrating this month!

Happy Fall to all......

Ohiocat

female 50+, no thyroid - levthyroxin 125mcg; Primary Sjogrens:  Dry mouth; Dry eyes-thera tears, Restasis twice daily;

Meld256

Happy Birthday   to all and Happy Anniversary!!

A66eyroad

My husband and I will be married 19 years on 10/10. (...and they said it could never last...)
Female, 61
Sjogrens, UCTD, and subacute cutaneous lupus. Flu-like symptoms, mouth & nasal ulcers, itchy rash, high cholesterol, headache, earache, tinnitis, dizziness. Hangover-like nausea, especially in the a.m.
Plaquenil, Atabrine, DHEA, Aleve, Evoxac, Allegra/Benedryl, esomeprazole.

Meld256

Early congratulations, A66ey!!  Must ask; did you have a special party last year on 10/10/2010?   ;D

A66eyroad

Well, we wanted to, but two of the grandchildren have b'days the same week so we were overshadowed by the 8 and 10 year old crowd!

I had wanted everyone to come to our house and put their handprint in cement. I don't remember why we didn't do it. Rain perhaps? Or cold?

Definitely for next year, our 20th!
Female, 61
Sjogrens, UCTD, and subacute cutaneous lupus. Flu-like symptoms, mouth & nasal ulcers, itchy rash, high cholesterol, headache, earache, tinnitis, dizziness. Hangover-like nausea, especially in the a.m.
Plaquenil, Atabrine, DHEA, Aleve, Evoxac, Allegra/Benedryl, esomeprazole.

Meld256

Well, darn those grandchildren!  ;D  :-[  Yes, you'll need to have a special celebration for the 20th next year.

We have our 25th in 2013.  I think a party will be in order.  8)

Madison Granny

Neither my husband or I have a birthday or anniversary in October but our son and his daughter ( our granddaughter) have birthdays.  He will be 34 on the 30 and she will be 9 on the 9.  Also my Dad will be 83 on the 13.  I have a nephew and 2 grandnephews who also have October birthdays.  It sure will be a busy month.
Primary SJS, dRTA, Osteroporis, OAB, stage 3 kidney disease, hypothyroid and high blood pressure.  Medicine I take are plaquenil, bicarb, prolia, synthroid, toprol and amolipine, citracal and vitamin D.  I use Arex and Azasite and Prolia.  I also have Reynaud's and osteoarthris of the toes

DragonflyC


Red

  ;D Happy Birthday to YOU... Happy Birthday to YOU....Happy Birthday to everyone born in October!....Happy Birthday to all of US!  ;D :D
(October 7th is mine)
Sorry....I was just a little bit out of tune!
Hee hee ;)

Bucky

Red - Happy Birthday to you 40 minutes early.   ;)  I have a busy day tomorrow and wanted to get my wish in tonight.

I hope you have a great birthday day . . . any plans?

Bucky

Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

Bucky

A66eyroad . . . . Happy Anniversary today to you and your husband of 19 yrs.   ;D

May you have many, many more anniversary celebrations.

Are you doing anything special to celebrate the occasion?

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)