News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

Free Blistex for Dry Lips at Walgreens This Week

Started by Parrot Pal, September 18, 2011, 12:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parrot Pal

I go through lip balms like crazy for my dryness (usually Carmex and Blistex).  So I was happy about finding free Blistex this week.  A couple of weeks ago I found free Carmex too but didn't think to post it. 

Tip for dry lip sufferers:  keep tubes of lip balm all over  at home and at work (night table, bathroom, kitchen, in the car, handbag, backpack, fanny pack, travel bag, family room/den. 

http://couponclippingforfreestuff.blogspot.com/2011/09/free-at-walgreens-blistex-lip-hylands.html

lynnmarie219

Thanks for the information! Always helpful to get things for free... :D

Katybarstool

Please can you tell me what a fanny pack is? Just curious, as I'm British and don't know what you mean.

Kathyx

Carebear

Hi Kathyx,

A fanny pack is a small pack worn around the waist, with the pouch in back (fanny side  ;)).

Sjogren's syndrome, RA,  Raynaud's phenomenon, Celiac Disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Grave's Disease, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Osteopenia, Cervical Stenosis

Gabapentin, Methotrexate, Synthroid, Dexilant, Domperidone, Metronidazole, Pennsaid, folic acid.

divingdancer

Hi Kathyx

We call them a "bum bag"

Amanda

ps.  in the UK a fanny is a word for 'lady bits'

Katybarstool