News:

These message boards are a friendly helpful place, please post with thoughtful consideration of others. Thank-you.

Main Menu

September Birthdays / Anniversaries

Started by Bucky, September 01, 2011, 06:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madison Granny

My husband and I will be married 36 years on September 9.  We won't get to celebrate it until later since he's a truck driver and will be gone until at least next week.  Happy birthday and anniversary to everyone celebrating on this month!!! ;D ;D
Primary SJS, dRTA, Osteroporis, OAB, stage 3 kidney disease, hypothyroid and high blood pressure.  Medicine I take are plaquenil, bicarb, prolia, synthroid, toprol and amolipine, citracal and vitamin D.  I use Arex and Azasite and Prolia.  I also have Reynaud's and osteoarthris of the toes

Meld256

Wow, Madison Granny, 36 years!   ;) :D

I hope you two have a great celebration when he's able to be home.  Truck drivers, by the way, are such an important part of our transportation of... everything.  Don't know what we'd do without them!

Happy Anniversary!!  :D ;D ;)

Melinda

Bucky

dante - Happy 27th Anniversary!!   :)  (a day late, sorry)

Madison Granny - Happy 36th Anniversary!!   :)

May both you ladies and your hubbies have many, many more years of wedded bliss together.

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

Shade

Hi Dante, Happy Anniversary!  Hope you really enjoyed it.

Hi MG, wow 36 years!  I know you both must be very understanding to have made it 36 years.  So, I'm sure even though you will have to celebrate a little bit late it will still be as special.  Happy Aniversary!

Shade
Sjogren's dx 2011, Fibro, Osteoarthritis, Esophagitis, Depression, Anxiety, SFN, OAB, Asthma, Obstructive Breathing
Gabapentin, D3, Omega 3, B12 , Nexium, Prozac, Wellbutrin, Trazodone, Restasis, Evoxac, Meloxicam, Nuvigil, Plaquenil, VESIcare, Dulera, Montelukast, Spiriva

Bucky

I'm in the mood for some cake . . . . aren't there any more birthdays this month before the one on the 30th??   ;D   ;D

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

Joe S.

bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

lynnmarie219



More cake for you Bucky and for all celebrating this month! ;)

jpd54

Tomorrow is 30th anniversary!!! 

    jpd
SJS, Fibro, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, GERD, Rosacea, TMJ

Celebrex, Gabapentin, Lasix, Potassium,Hydroxychloroquine, Lexapro, Lisinopril / Hydrochlorothiazide, Linzess, Metoclopram, Nexium, Oracea, Savella, Simvastatin, Vitamin D, Voltaren

Meld256

jpd,

Wow!  30th anniversary, what a special day!   ;D :D  Hope you have a wonderful day together. Happy Anniversary!!

p.s. Now you've made Bucky happy, too.  She can have cake again.  ;D

Meld256

Well, my oldest son's birthday is the 27th.  He will be 35 (!) and makes me feel a bit like an old lady to say I have a kid that old.  :-[

Bucky

Woohoo . . . . let there be cake!!!   ;D

Happy 30th Anniversary today to jpd54 and her hubby!!  Are you doing anything special today to celebrate the occasion?

Yep, now I'm a happy camper . . . I've got cake!  (Thanks Lynnmarie - I knew you'd come through!   ;D)

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

lynnmarie219

Why didn't I think of this sooner?

My brother and sister in law have their 25th anniversary on the 20th. Right now they are celebrating the whole week while they are on a Hawaiian cruise! I'm so jealous...have always wanted to go to Hawaii...but so happy for them!

I also have 4 friends celebrating birthdays this month....so there you go Bucky...lots more cake for you!!  ;)

Meld256

Wow, lynnmarie, now that's a great celebration for your brother and sister in law!  I'd be jealous, too!  Hope they have a great time.

And more cake for you, Bucky!  ;) :D

Shade

Hi Joe,

Happy Birthday :D  I hope you have a great day tomorrow. 

I have an all day eval tomorrow and didn't want to miss wishing you a happy birthday.

Hope you do something fun!

Shade
Sjogren's dx 2011, Fibro, Osteoarthritis, Esophagitis, Depression, Anxiety, SFN, OAB, Asthma, Obstructive Breathing
Gabapentin, D3, Omega 3, B12 , Nexium, Prozac, Wellbutrin, Trazodone, Restasis, Evoxac, Meloxicam, Nuvigil, Plaquenil, VESIcare, Dulera, Montelukast, Spiriva

Meld256

Joe,  I'll wish you an early Happy Birthday, too.  :D  I hope you have a great day!