News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

Hummingbirds

Started by One and only, July 13, 2011, 11:09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meld256

Susanep, really?, theosof-

Seems like watching these little birds and animals outside really can give our spirits a lift.  One of those things I rarely used to take time to enjoy, unfortunately.  Now, I look for anything positive and hopeful to enhance my day, and this has become one of them.

We have 3 kittens at our house, our outside cat gave birth to about 5-6 weeks ago, and they are so cute running on the porch and playing in the potted plants. And today I saw a bluejay training it's baby to fly right in our front yard!  (Momma cat was off hunting, thank goodness.)  It flew down from a big maple and walked around and papaw was swooping down helping it along.

It may be miserably hot outside and I can't get out and do things as I used to, but it gives me joy to see all the new little lives.  I hope and pray we can all find things that can give us a smile each day.
Take care, all.
Melinda