News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

Salagen help?

Started by doodlebug, December 23, 2010, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doodlebug

Back in October when I was at the doctor last he gave me a prescription for Salagen.  I don't have insurance and live on a very fixed small income a good chunk of which is already eaten up by prescriptions and this cost one hundred dollars per month.  I have been looking for some type of prescription help to get it but so far I haven't found anything online.  Does anyone here have a line on anything?  I've checked with the state and to get help from them I either have to make less than 200 dollars a month or pregnant.