News:

These message boards are a friendly helpful place, please post with thoughtful consideration of others. Thank-you.

Main Menu

fibromyalgia screening quiz

Started by Sha, November 28, 2010, 12:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sha

Fibromyalgia screening test is 14 questions long. Gives you a percentage of probability for having fibromyalgia.

I tested 12/14 and 86%. I haven't had the pressure point test. I also have pain that migrates but is also widespread so I answered moves around instead of widespread.

What's your score?

http://arthritis.about.com/od/fibromyalgia/l/blfibroquiz.htm

Sha

Edited to add in subject that it is a screening quiz;)

Shani

My score was the same as yours, but of course symptoms of Lupus etc are very alike to Fibro.
Both of those often go along too.
And I know I have many chronical issues, such as pain, headaches, fatigue.

Katybarstool

Yes, mine were the same too!

Kathyx

lynnmarie219

100%...this is one quiz I didn't want a perfect score on...but I have been diagnosed with fibro already by my rheumy so I guess it was no surprise!  :P

Patze

13 out of 14 and 93%...and am also diagnosed with fibro.


Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

LizPetillo


gphx

Dxed unspecific 'sicca syndrome' eyes and mouth. Neuro issues, muscle weakness. SS Seronegative but high inflammatory markers. Diabetes dx 2010. Glucose control improved neuromuscular issues. Enlarged thyroid under observation 2013. Yippee.

Cricket

Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax


navydad

I dont believe in fibro,, I think its a subset of some kind of neuropathy thats just plain painfull,, Fibro to me means theres a good chance of sending it in remission,, just look at the lady in the commercial for that med for fibro,, she looks pretty good,, oh wait,, shes a actress,, I am so dumb,


gphx

Apparently they got rid of the sensitive points as criterion recently.
Dxed unspecific 'sicca syndrome' eyes and mouth. Neuro issues, muscle weakness. SS Seronegative but high inflammatory markers. Diabetes dx 2010. Glucose control improved neuromuscular issues. Enlarged thyroid under observation 2013. Yippee.

YYC_ Mommy

I scored 93%. I have seen 2 different Rheumy's and neither one even suggested that I might also have Fibromyalgia. I think that I will ask at my next appointment.

Meld256

100%  No surprise; this was the diagnosis from PCP and rheumy.