News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

sjogren's test questionaire

Started by Sha, November 26, 2010, 10:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelene

I only got 67% althou i don't have blood markers..I am DXed and I had a focal score of 3 on my lip biopsy.. 
Seems to me if your seronegative or don't have Secondary Sjogrens its not really the greatest indictor... in my opinion

Patze

20 out of 24 and 83% and I don't have the blood markers either (other than a high SED rate).  And also being treated for SJS.

And Navydad, Roosevelt is not the president anymore????? :o  What is up with that?


Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

BonusMom


Shani

79% for me, great test!
I also have been diagnosed with Lupus and secondary Sjogren/

navydad

Quote from: Patze on November 27, 2010, 11:24:14 AM
20 out of 24 and 83% and I don't have the blood markers either (other than a high SED rate).  And also being treated for SJS.

And Navydad, Roosevelt is not the president anymore????? :o  What is up with that?


Patze

Oh my Patze, Patze Patze,, LOL,, you have to understand I live in a place where some of the people think they need a passport to go to Ohio,, from Pennsylvania

ohiolady

SJS  Hashimoto's   Mild Raynauds  GERD  Gastroparesis
Restasis, Evoxac, Dexilant,  Domperidone, Zofran and Synthroid. Fish Oil, Vit D and B12  R lipoic acid,  Acetyl L Cartnine, Vitamin B1, and The Perfect Food Green and Fruit supplement

Kidney Cancer Survivor   
Female   Age: 62

Patze

Oh Navydad, I sure can tell you about some "turf" wars in my own family.  There are some relatives that will always eye me with suspection as I apparently made the worst mistake in the history by being born "outside" of their end of the state ::), don't ask - it's gotten a bit much.  I still have to shake my head at some of it...


Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

puccini914

18/24 75%, but i have tested positive SSA/SSB both.   HMMMMM

Pisces24

I also got a 63% but the immunologist who did the test said my bloodwork numbers were sooo high there was positively no doubt.   
I didn't know what to put for a few of the questions either and checked "don't know".

Sha

#24
Pisces24~

Same here, I didn't know my ana or if I have some of the other autoimmune stuff. I will retake the test when I can answer all the questions yes or no. I am both ssa and ssb positive and still only rate 71%

Sha

cat


kwolfsheimer

88%-- wish I had this test years ago!!

I'm official now, but after suffering from this for 14 years,  I had switched primary care doctors.  I was desparate to find out what was wrong.  I went through my symptoms-- extreme joint pain, sick all the time, glands swelling.

I never thought to mention a dry mouth and dry eyes.  The problem is that I didn't realize how dry they were. My doctor one time got into an argument with me about contacts vs. glasses. This was early on into my "diagnosis process."  I told him that I couldn't wear contacts-- that they just split apart in my eyes.  He said "Why didn't you ever tell me this?"  Well, he had never asked me! 


Sha

I just posted a lupus, scleroderma, fibromyalgia, and arthritis quizes like this one. I also posted a complete list of other quizzes cuz my fingers got tired of posting them!:)

Have a pain free/ symptom free day! That's an order...

Sha

Hypermobius

QuoteYour answers to 17 questions out of 24 were consistent with the diagnosis or associated risk factors.

Your score is 71%. You appear to have many signs, symptoms, or risk factors associated with Sjogren's syndrome. If you are concerned about Sjogren's syndrome, consult your health care provider.

After consulting many health care providers, the still don't know 100% if I have it or not hehe.

LizPetillo

16 questions out of 24.  Your score is 67%

Some of these will change in the next few months.
I'm sure I've got a few other things going on and some of the 'no's will be 'yes'.