News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

Recommend goggles for outdoors (sun/glare)?

Started by susu, September 12, 2010, 05:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susu

Another question from me - sorry.    Am trying to find goggles to wear when outside - to help against sunlight and glare.    I have been wearing jockey goggles that are tinted.  They help and are comfortable.   I am starting to dread the winter when my eyes are worse.
I have a horse that I desperately want to go out and see/take care of.    In the summer I wait until the sun is setting.    In the winter I have to go in the afternoon.    No shade.   Direct sun - just kills me.    I anyway have to have someone drive me to the barn.   I cannot drive due to sun and headlight glare.    What goggles are available that do not reek of rubber/smell?
Don't have orange lenses etc.       Thanks!

Epson

I wear sky goggle during the winter, no plastic smell to them at all, shade the eye and keeps the wind out.