News:

These message boards are a friendly helpful place, please post with thoughtful consideration of others. Thank-you.

Main Menu

Thyroid diagnosis

Started by gsmraxe, May 15, 2009, 06:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

I keep trying to figure out how peoples lives could come close to having a price tag

but as you well know we all do....was there ever a time that the value and quality of life was

more important than the dollar bill....the reasons for going into a profession was because you

wanted to make a difference and not about how much you could stuff in your bank..that an

insurance company would think of the person who is dulling out all their premiums every

month would want to prolong that investment by doing whats need to keep them healthy..if

its money that they love, omg it is just all so unbelievable in a way. No it shouldn't be all that difficult.....folks

shouldn't have to jump through hoops and beg to get what common sense says should be done,

done. I want you to know that I feel very deeply not only for my daughter but for you and the

rest of the human race that has to deal with these issues. It just breaks my heart. I really hope

they get it together for you.

JJ