News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

Itchy sole and palm

Started by jaygee, May 21, 2009, 01:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaygee

Is this SJS?

For weeks now I have am extremely itchy right palm and sole.   I have also been experience peripheral neuropathy for around 3 months now.  Do you guys think this is another SJS symptom?

Scottietottie

Hi Jaygee

I go through cycles of having itchy palms and itchy feet but they also tend to come up in minute blisters and then peel. I've been told its pompholyx eczema.

It's not SjS related.

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)


Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

jaygee

No blisters or peeling for me, just intense itching.  weird, eh?

kindandcaring

jaygee

I get the itchy palms/fingers/feet..

and sometimes lately its more like a burning.

Its seems to be some kind of Neuropathy...which are not always easy classify.
Most who have these Neuropathies have similar but always different symptoms.

All my best

Alex

My hands itch and feel "prickly", but my feet feel as though I'm walking on glass.

Patze

Hi jaygee,

I did go through periods of sever itching on my hands, and always wondered why.  I'm starting to think that it must have been the start of Raynard's for me.  Ever since it became full fledged, I occasionally get some itching, thankfully not the nut-so itching of the past (it was mainly on my fingers, between the joints only - very strange). 

Like Alex, that walking on glass feeling is so weird!  Whew, thankfully it only happens a time or two every week or two.

Take care -

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen