News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

Minor Salivary Glands

Started by Wynter, May 06, 2009, 10:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wynter

Does anyone have problems with minor salivary gland irritation? When I eat it seems the glands around my lips really start to hurt. They don't get red, just irritated when I eat or talk. I don't have any problems with the larger glands or them swelling, it seems only the minor glands.

seren

Hi Wynter,

I don't have any of the symptoms you have, but a couple of times I have had a salivary gland come up in my lower lip, it looks like a clear fluid tiny bubble, but it was hard-ish, not sure whether it was blocked or what  ??? it didn't hurt it was just irritating - just thought I would share that with you even tho its not exactly on par with your symptoms.

Take Care
Paula ;)