News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

Silent reflux returns

Started by Wal, October 21, 2016, 03:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wal

So before I had dry eyes and mouth I had a 7 month run of silent reflux. That was about 4-5 years ago. Well now it's returned. Any suggestions on how to treat the LPR? I swear it's a grab bag of symptoms every dang day. If my eyes are bad my mouth is good if mouth bad eyes are good. Today is a good mouth and eye day but now I've got the reflux 😩

Tharrell

Hi Wal, my otolaryngologist ENT who specializes in vocal cords prescribed ranitidine two times a day on top of the 40 mg nexium twice a day that I was taking for regular GERD.
MCTD, sjogren's,dRTA,CVID, sero neg. ra,achalasia,Morvan's syndrome,familial dysautonomia,POTS, MCI, IC. Occular neuromyotonia migraines,raynauds,B6,Florinef, propanolol,sodium bicarb, plaquenil,requip,B2,topiramate, synthroid,diazepam,trulance,enbrel,cevimeline,
arava,omeprazole, mexiletin

Sharon

When I get reflux I mix 1 tbs. baking soda in waterand drink.
It works very quickly and gives near immediate relief.
Sjogren's (+ RA): positive ANA, RNP, RNP-A, APCA. Severe eye dryness + inflammation, multiple sensitivities and allergic reactions, fatigue. 
ORENCIA, Restasis, Anti-inflammatory diet, Vit. D & C, Ubiquinol 100mg, Omega 3....