News:

These message boards are a friendly helpful place, please post with thoughtful consideration of others. Thank-you.

Main Menu

Surgery set for October 11: On my way

Started by Carolina, September 12, 2016, 11:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina

#30
Hi Angels, the surgery is healing very well, and I'm much stronger.

I did however develop ulcers in my mouth, that I think are infected.  At first I thought they were just irritations from the tubes.  And perhaps they started that way.

Probably related to my  super-dry mouth.  Seeing my primary care doctor at 11 am for (I hope) an RX for an antibiotic.

I'm exhausted from this entire process.

But hey, it went well....and that's important.

All your caring messages are wonderful.

Hugs,  Elaine
Female-Elaine,83-CVID-pSJS-WMD (Eylea)-COPD-Inter. Cys-PN-CAD-Osteoarth-SFN-Erythromelalgia-SIBO-PMR-Adrenal Insufficiency-Hearing Loss-Achalasia-Bacteriurea-Power Chair-IVIG Gamunex 50 gm-Medrol-Wellbutrin-Buspar-Gabapentin-Atenolol-Salagen-LDN-Lipitor-Premarin-Nexium-Om.3-Repatha-KLOR-CON-Maxide

nannysbaby

So good to hear you are doing better after your recent surgery.  I know you are glad to be home.  Some hospitals are pretty good, but it's hard to get rested at a hospital.  Hope you can get rested and recouped quickly.

Nancy
Primary Sjogren's, Fibromyalgia, RLS; Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine, Vitamin Supp., Thera Tears

SunshineDaydream

Glad to hear surgery and your hospital stay went well, Elaine. I hope your recovery goes just as well and you are mobile every day.

Hopefully your mouth sores have an easy fix. Maybe something as simple as Magic Mouthwash will do.
Sjogren's, lupus, OAB and osteopenia
Rx: Evoxac and Myrbetriq
Vitamins and Supplements: A, B complex, C, D3, E, calcium orotate, magnesium glycinate, D-Mannose, curcumin, fish oil, probiotic