News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

bioXtra samples for people in the UK

Started by Katybarstool, October 19, 2010, 01:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katybarstool

Hi

At the Liverpool Sjogren's  conference at the weekend, there was information about bioXtra products. They included, mouth gel, toothpaste, lozengers and gum - all moisturising ones, a bit like the Biotene ones I think. There were no samples left, but the product manager gave me her card, to email her with my details, so she could forward me some samples.

I emailed her and asked if I could pass her details on to my Sjoggie friends in the UK, and she said she would be delighted to hear from anyone who might benefit from these samples. I'm not sure whether I can post her details here, but if you would like them, please pm me, and I will gladly give you them.

Kathyx

DVK

Just to let you know that the BioXtra product line is now sold in Canada over the counter and is available online for US consumers. You can PM me for details of how to contact Lighthouse in Canada.