News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

Anyone else dropping things often?

Started by SjoGirl, September 19, 2016, 12:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SjoGirl

Thought that I posted this last night, but not seeing it.

Does anyone else have issues with dropping things often? I seem to have issues feeling that I have something in my hand (I am not weak). Yesterday I dropped a glass storage dish on top of a glass and broke both (big mess which my husband blessedly cleaned up).

I was not hurt, but very bothered as I was sure I had my hands on the storage dish. This is not the first time I've dropped something and  I also have found that my left foot is dropping at times.

Just wondering if others are experiencing similar symptoms and if you know the cause?
Raynauds, sero-negative RA, Primary SjS, osteopenia, degenerative disc disease, disc protrusions,stenosis, Carpal tunnel,  poly neuropathy, myoclonus, hiatal hernia, esophagitis, viral infection, Leukopenia. Restasis, Vitamin D, B12, Evoxac, Lanzoprezole, calcium acetaminophen.

Northernelf

Hi SjoGirl - you posted this in 'Living Life in Spite of Sjogrens'.  ;)

Sweetcheex76

I drop stuff all of the time and don't know why because I think I have a firm grasp on things. When it's cold, I can understand because my fingers feel cold and numb but it's been in the 80's here and things keep dropping.
Sjogren's, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Reynaud's, Fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, ocular rosacea, rosacea, endometriosis, ADHD, anxiety, depression, pre-diabetes.

Plaquenil, Cevimeline, Restasis, Metformin,  Vyvanse, Xiidra, prescription ibuprofen, Vitamin D