News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

Rheumatologist

Started by monty96, June 11, 2015, 10:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monty96

Can anyone recommend a rheumatologist western suburbs of Cleveland, OH?? I'm on my third one and need to find someone well versed in Sjogren's as my symptoms are stepping up.  Thank you.
Sjogren's, Fibromyalgia, Osteopenia, Peripheral Neuropathy, Hearing Loss, Migraine, Heart Attack, Anxiety, Vit D Def, Costochondritis, Hiatal Hernia,Osteoarthritis, Insomnia; Celexa, Aspirin, Carvedilol, Pravastatin, Guai, Mag/Cal, Excedrin, Digestive Enzymes

SjoDry

Monty,

I can't recommend any docs in Cleveland, though I did see a doc in Solon a couple of times. My doc here in Pittsburgh has just started a Sjogren's Syndrome Clinic here at UPMC. He was also trained under Dr. Frederick Vivino.

My doc's name is: Dr. Gaith Noaiseh.

Hope that helps.
SjoDry

monty96

Thanks, SjoDry!  You're fortunate to have a Sjogren's Clinic with physicians well versed in Sjogren's.  The doctor's I've seen thus far know some aspects but not all and it can get very frustrating but I'm sure I'll find one eventually.  It's great to be able to log on to this forum for answers when I have symptoms.  :)
Sjogren's, Fibromyalgia, Osteopenia, Peripheral Neuropathy, Hearing Loss, Migraine, Heart Attack, Anxiety, Vit D Def, Costochondritis, Hiatal Hernia,Osteoarthritis, Insomnia; Celexa, Aspirin, Carvedilol, Pravastatin, Guai, Mag/Cal, Excedrin, Digestive Enzymes