News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

Anyone know the latest blood test for Sjogrens?

Started by dmarie71, June 30, 2014, 06:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildforwater

I'm interested to hear what you Rheumy has to say about this test, SjoDry.  When I mentioned it to my Rheumy, she completely "pooh-poohed" the test for whatever reason.

Maria
Sjogren's; Hashimoto's Thyroiditis; Raynaud's Syndrome; GERD; Barrett's Esophagus; Gilbert's Syndrome; Tremors; SFN; Osteoporosis; Osteoarthritis; Lyme 2003 & Lyme/Babesiosis 2010; OB; Plaquenil; Evoxac; Restasis; Prevacid; Synthroid; Prozac;Estrace Cream; Vitamin D.

irish

My DIL is an optometrist and she is in charge to the Immco info that they are starting to gather in regards to the testing and results, etc. I saw the list of blood work that is done and it is a long list of tests. Some of them I have never heard of. I asked about the cost and she thought it ran people around 250$ after insurance paid.

We live in MN so maybe there is different criteria in our state regarding insurance coverage. Sounds like they think this test is of value. I will hear more after they have done it longer I would think. Irish