News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

having the worst flare ever!!

Started by JL23, August 03, 2014, 06:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JL23

So im about 7weeks pregnant and ever since around 4weeks ive been in a bad flare. My mouth is so dry my tongue and lips are cracked and have cuts and my gums are slighltly swollen. Ive have pretty bad dry mouth but never this bad where my whole mouth is cut up!
Is there anything natural I can do not meds. Ive had morning sickness pretty bad too not much vomiting but lots of nausea and dry heaves so not much sounds good but ive also noticed the nodes under my chin are pretty sore and a little swollen and I also have a small sore lump on the side of my jaw bone Ijust dont know if its gland related.

Joe S.

bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

machenza

Dear JL23,

While I am not sure if pilocarpine can be taken while pregnant, I think oil pulling can help a bit with the dry mouth. You can do it with many kinds of oil. I use coconut. I think once you go over the 12 weeks, your hormones will stabilise and your dryness will be less. Like Joe said, please, try to stay calm and positive.

Hugs,
Nellie

A66eyroad

I don't know if this will be helpful, but when I was pregnant about a hundred years ago, I found great relief from morning sickness by eating a banana and drinking water mixed with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and some honey. Sounds weird, but it really helped.
Female, 61
Sjogrens, UCTD, and subacute cutaneous lupus. Flu-like symptoms, mouth & nasal ulcers, itchy rash, high cholesterol, headache, earache, tinnitis, dizziness. Hangover-like nausea, especially in the a.m.
Plaquenil, Atabrine, DHEA, Aleve, Evoxac, Allegra/Benedryl, esomeprazole.

bloodless

Can you use biotene or products like that?
I miss the good old days. Things were more like they used to be back then.

Sjogrens, Lupus, Fibro, GERD