News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

Sjogrens and nerve issues

Started by slccom, November 21, 2013, 01:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slccom

http://autoimmunegal.blogspot.com/2013/11/a-new-dawn-for-sjogrens.html

Has a link to a paper that would be useful to show clueless neurologists.

Sharon

quietdynamics

#1
Hello Sharon,

I had seen this new paper by Dr. Fox and and Carla Fox RN.
I meant to post it...so happy you found it.

(Should have taken it to the appt I had today..for the resident: who was male, young and a bit condescending, "Don't think about it" was his advice..  ??? )

My neurologist is wonderful,professional and supportive...and I tell him he is appreciated.

http://www.the-rheumatologist.org/details/article/5438791/Researchers_Look_for_Therapeutic_Clues_to_Sjogrens_Syndrome_in_Neural_Pathways.html
Sjogrens ANA 1:640; SS-A/B+; Fibro; IBS; Neuro symptoms,Thyroid Anti-bodies; Ocular Rosacea, Livedo reticularis,

"You can't have a positive life with a  negative mind"