News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

Discover Vital Signs article

Started by slccom, February 15, 2012, 11:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe S.

Could be an AI. If the blood work does not support it, the doctor will not believe it. I have had a challenge in the past producing antibodies so gallons of my blood were drawn for transplant operations.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

slccom

I called the doctor today and suggested that he refer her to a rheumatologist. I'm curious to see if I get a call back from him. I also told him that skin lesions are symptomatic of Sjogren's as well.

Sharon