News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

Travel Humidifier

Started by selavy59, February 16, 2012, 05:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selavy59

Anyone here do a lot of travelling and need a portable humidifier? Take a look at the link below:

airoswiss.net/info/ultrasonics/7146.aspx

Joe S.

Cute. I thought you were talking of a battery powered unit that you wear. On our last trip, we had a suit case with meds, supplements, DVD's and electronics. The looks we got from TSA were very interesting but we only my wife got wanded as usual.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

TripleC



I have one very similiar that I bought on Home Shopping Network.  I use it at my desk at work and it works great but it has to be plugged in to an outlet.

P.Trish

Thank you for the info; I have been wondering about tools for traveling - car, air, train. Hope ya'll are haveing a good day.

I apololgize for this queston: it is not the subject, so I am not sure you can answer.  I am new to djogrens and this site.  How do post a pic (like on my profile?). mY email is jajo6@aol.com
female dx'd Jan 2012, English/Drama Teacher: retired, plaquenil 400mg, aspirin 80 mg, Lisinipril 20mg,  fish oil, multi vitamins, methyl pred  pack (every 2 months) evoxac, d-mannose, biotin, gluten free
. Stroke survivor  'Have a heart that never hardens and a touch that never hurts" (Dickens)

jazzlover

That is so COOL!!! Wish it were a bit cheaper though.
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS), Salicylate Sensitivity,  Interstitial Cystitis,  gluten intolerance, Raynaud's, Sjogren's, A-fib; cytomegalovirus, mycoplasma,  recovered from Lyme disease