News:

These message boards are a friendly helpful place, please post with thoughtful consideration of others. Thank-you.

Main Menu

interests

Started by eye2dry, January 08, 2012, 03:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susanep

My fur children, plants, my home with dear hubby, tv, and just got a sewing machine that I am getting ready to make a new purse bag. It's called a bow tuck bag, and they are my favorite. I have only made one so far.

I made my daughter in law a needle book, and tonight tried making a little felt tissue holder. Made my son a pillow case. I have got to make my two sisters something, because they both have a Feb birthday coming up. Me and my husband both enjoy our love affair with coffee. Yes coffee.

susanep :)
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

Duchess

I recently joined a seniors activity center. I will be taking Tai-Chi and hopefully a computer class if enough people register. My friend's sister has offered to give me some lessons on how to use my camera and photo taking tips.

I am determined to have a new outlook. Surely I have bouts of depression from dealing with these ailments, but I have a life to live.

Duchess
58 y/o, Sjogren's, Lupus, Raynaud's, Mitral Valve Repair, Asthma, Myofascial Pain. Plaquenil, Inhalers, Ibuprofen,Exovac, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-12, Omega 3, Eye Drops, Quinipril, Massage therapy.