News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

I chuckled

Started by Michael, October 27, 2011, 05:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Dang I love my wife. She always trys to make life a little bit better. I am greatful for such a good friend.

This morning when I got up and made it to the coffee pot I found a sticky note.

"Could you take me out on a date?...circle (yes) or (no)"

LMAO!! That was great!   Like a little school kid I found a pen and circled YES!

Joe S.

Thank you for the smile!
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Meld256

Michael,

That's very sweet. Isn't it cool how our spouses can really make our day special?   8) :D

Catilee2


   That's just beautiful!!!!!
Catilee 2

harrigan

Enjoy your date Michael!  Where are you going?  xx Ailsa
Female, 54
Diagnosed with Sjogrens March 09; Rheumatoid Arthritis February 2010
Meds: abatacept, Methotrexate injections , Folic Acid, Amitriptyline, Ozepramole, Tramacet, Glandosane & Viscotears.

smallfry

OH Michael
That is just so lovely,Glad to see the romance is still there, Have a great time.
Cheryl

Still in the hunt

Now I have to say that was very romantic also,, I need to start doing things like that for my wife,, sometimes I;ll just stick a note in her work apron,, just telling her I love her,, and I still do after 36 years,, even though she can drive me batty at times,, as I do her

irish

AHHHHH, Those little sticky notes on the kitchen table are what marriages are made of!!!

Michael, That was a very nice thing she did. I hope you have a good time.

Those little notes are a great way to communicate. We have been writing notes to each other for years. When the boys were home there was also a lot of note writing between me and the kids also. Can't raise a family without a paper and pen. Irish ;D