News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

Please Vote for me! Takes 2 seconds!!!

Started by KoukiGirl, October 18, 2011, 04:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoukiGirl

I have an amazing opportunity to go on a tv show called the Octane Academy. This show could help me to start a real racing career if I can get on it but I need people to vote for my video. Hopefully if I get on the show I can also spread awareness about sjogrens!

Just click on this link and then click "fame" to the right of my video! (You don't even have to watch the vid)

http://www.octaneacademy.com/video/i-m-not-a-one-trick-pony

Thanks so much! You have no idea how much I appreciate it!

engy

Just voted for you. I didn't watch the entire video though.
Good luck, Carie
DX:Sjogrens w/mild Lupus overlap,Hashi,Celiac,Raynauds,Sm.Fiber Neuropathy,POTS,Fibro.,CFS,OI & other dysautonomia.
No thyroid
Fish/Shellfish Allergy

RX:Plaquenil,Synthroid,LCarnitine,CoQ10,ALA,Dribose,Tumeric/Curcumin, Milk Thistle,AdreneVive,Fish Oil,Flaxseed Oil,Magnesium,B12 shots,vit D & C

KoukiGirl

Thats ok, the video really isn't important lol. Thanks for your vote!!

A66eyroad

I wasn't able to view the video (because I'm at work) but I was able to vote for you. I hope you win! Keep us in the know!
Female, 61
Sjogrens, UCTD, and subacute cutaneous lupus. Flu-like symptoms, mouth & nasal ulcers, itchy rash, high cholesterol, headache, earache, tinnitis, dizziness. Hangover-like nausea, especially in the a.m.
Plaquenil, Atabrine, DHEA, Aleve, Evoxac, Allegra/Benedryl, esomeprazole.

KoukiGirl

Thank you so much!

If I do get on it is going to be a struggle. Its going to be 4 days of intense racing challenges so I hope my sjogrens decides to be nice during those 4 days if I make it! lol But I'm ready for the challenge!  ;D

Cricket

voted for you,  good luck! 

Keep us posted
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax