News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

Taking long to heal...

Started by needahammock, October 14, 2011, 05:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

needahammock

Well, I guess that this is part of having SS, I also have Hashimoto's, not sure if it will cause it as well. I'm not a smoker, eat lots of fruit high in vitamin C, and my blood sugar level is always good. I'm hoping that I don't have to go through surgery again, it's so painful  :(.

Anyone has any recommendations to lighten scars and marks? I used tons of vitamin E on my scar at the beginning, but still pretty dark and of course, you can see it when I'm wearing sandals. Not that I'll be wearing them anymore, but would like to find something to use for the winter.

You guys are great, thanks so much for your feedback  8).

Joe S.

My daughter had some sort of cream that she rubbed into her scar from open heart surgery. I believe it was an OTC that her doctor recommended. You may want to check with your doctor. There was an OTC that was advertised on TV but I do not remember the name of the product.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism