News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

Where is my friend??

Started by Sha, February 09, 2011, 09:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sha

I made a very good friend on this board who i talked with daily....you know who you are! (won't name any names, just in case she doesn't want the attention).

Something happened and I don't know what, but now you are in blue (the dreaded gone color) and your emails that i have for ya is gone! :'(

I hope when ya get a new email, if ya still want to remain friends, ya will email me the new one!! If ya just want a little break from it all, that's your call, but I do worry about ya!

I feel that we all need this board for whatever reason, and everyone has a right to be supported and be heard!

Love ya! :-* :-*

Sha :-* :-* who will ask ya all only to make nice comments on this thread since it is for my friend who I care for dearly!!