News:

These message boards are a friendly helpful place, please post with thoughtful consideration of others. Thank-you.

Main Menu

NO NO I don't want a mouth sore

Started by kellyptyler, December 28, 2010, 03:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellyptyler

Mouth sores equal flare ups...and I have mouth sores..UGH

Patze

Sending you some

( ( ( H U G S ) ) )

Kelly, and I sure hope that the flare is but a tiny sparkle.

Take care of yourself -

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

cremer

Kelly I know exactly what you mean.

As soon as I get a mouth ulcer I have a flare just round the corner.

I hope you are feeling OK.

Cricket

Kelly, you are not alone, I have mouth sores on my gum.  Oh joy!!
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

navydad

I get red sores at the back of my mouth going down into my throat,, ENT has looked at them but has never mentioned a cause,, but most of the time I have a hard time swallowing anyway,,

kellyptyler

mine are still here today...the flare usually takes a day or two...this is the first time with the sores and being on methatrexate so I'm hoping that the flare isn't as bad since the methatrexate has help me. Thanks everyone.
Navy Dad: thinking of you and praying for you often.

Shani

Oh sweet Kelly!

I'm sorry to hear about the mouthsores, hope they get better soon.
I used to get those a lot and very big ones, all spread out over my tongue, lips, throat.

Haven't had any since I started Plaquenil six months ago.
I had to quit it though since two weeks now.
Hope they won't return for me, fingers crossed.

Hugs to you! :-*

newhorizons

#7
Natural Food Stores have a Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste.

Tea tree oil certainly put a stop to many of my mouth sores/ulcers also the cracking in corners of lips through years.

Please give me a shout if you try and have success.  Joy

deeindiana

I'm sorry, dear. I got hit with it over Christmas so I know the disappointment and dread. Hang in there and take care of yourself. *gentle hug*
Deb
Diagnosed June 2010.
Rheumy at University of Michigan Med Center. Age 63
Difficulty swallowing, fibromyalgia, burning mouth, GERD, anxiety, dry, dry, dry!
Medications: Atenolol, Plaquenil, Zoloft
I am my own worst enemy...

kellyptyler

Thanks everyone....It's been a nasty few days..hope the flare doesn't last too long.

dainbramage

I am having tongue sores along with my burning tongue.  My taste has changed also. There was something about using B12 to help.  I use that and sometimes it helps. (maybe in my head) I started using Colgate peroxyl and it does help some.  The sores move around on my tongue. Don't know what from.