News:

These message boards are a friendly helpful place, please post with thoughtful consideration of others. Thank-you.

Main Menu

sjogren's test questionaire

Started by Sha, November 26, 2010, 10:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gphx

Dxed unspecific 'sicca syndrome' eyes and mouth. Neuro issues, muscle weakness. SS Seronegative but high inflammatory markers. Diabetes dx 2010. Glucose control improved neuromuscular issues. Enlarged thyroid under observation 2013. Yippee.

Meld256

18 of 24= 75% for me

I'd seen this before; wish my former PCP had a copy!  :)

Jozee


Cactus

17/24   71%

Don't mind getting a lower result for this kind of test !


roetta

18/24 - 75%. I've already been diagnosed with positive bloodwork and a lupus crossover.

These questions were a lot easier to answer, very simple and straight forward. Where were they when I didn't know what was wrong with me. Fortunately, I had a good rheummy who asked very similar questions. I wouldn't have said yes to "Is your mouth dry?" But he asked things like do you get thirsty a lot? Do you keep water by your bed? Do your eyes get red, itch, feel gritty? Those I knew the answers to, but I never would have said that I had dry eyes and a dry mouth. I figured I was just thirsty and my eyes hurt.

Kerrikins

71% for me.  I scored higher on the lupus test but these diseases seem to mostly have the same symptoms anyhow.

bloodless

I miss the good old days. Things were more like they used to be back then.

Sjogrens, Lupus, Fibro, GERD

CK

15/24 --- 63 %

first time having any tests for this -- all so new to me --


Katybarstool


Sheltiemom

Scored a 50% that said I'm "consistent with" and have associated risk factors.  Was diagnosed with sicca (including extreme skin dryness) via clinical exam and Sjogren's via lip biopsy.  At my rheumy appointment a couple of months ago, they said my case was "mild."  Think that might be changing a little bit what with the saliva gland and jaw - shall we say - discomfort?

Sheltiemom

Sha

Mine is now 19/24 and 79%...I still have to mark don't know on sed rate and RH factor.

Sha

CAT1962

Your answers to 15 questions out of 24 were consistent with the diagnosis or associated risk factors.

Your score is 63%.

amberjolie1

14/24 or 58%, but I had a positive lip biopsy.