News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

fibromyalgia screening quiz

Started by Sha, November 28, 2010, 12:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudpup

Quote from: lynnmarie219 on November 28, 2010, 01:56:17 PM
100%...this is one quiz I didn't want a perfect score on...but I have been diagnosed with fibro already by my rheumy so I guess it was no surprise!  :P

I got 100% But I was diagnosed with Fibro 2 yrs ago. but I wanted to see if this turned out the same or not.  You can test a good portion of your pressure points yourself if you go to a chart and then lightly press on those points. Even though they have a blood test now to diagnose Fibro it is not 100% foolproof. mine came back in consistent. even though I have been diagnosed by my own doc and my Rheumy. a lot of medical people are not happy about the new test because they said a lot of people with Fibro are now going to fall by the wayside because although they have the pressure points, its not valid anymore. So they said many people now will go either misdiagnosed or undiagnosed. My Doc and Rheumy are still believers in the pressure points test. So am I. I have 16 of the 18 points positive.

Sha

Mine is now 13/14 and 93%...still have to say no to the pressure points cuz doc hasn't examined me;)


CAT1962

You answered 12 items out of 14 which may be associated with the symptoms of fibromyalgia.

Your score is 86%.

WOW...what should I ask my Rheumy!? lol

CAT

amberjolie1