News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

restasis check up

Started by Reanne, June 10, 2010, 04:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reanne

The eye doctor said he could see marked improvement in my eye. I only used the drops in one eye to compare.  I used them in my worse eye.  He was impressed I thought of doing that.  He said they used to do glaucoma drops that way.  It feels so much better and I don't rub them nearly as often.  I will continue using Restasis now (in both eyes). 

Reanne

DragonflyC

Yay!  So glad to hear it's working for you.

I haven't had much luck with Restasis myself, so I'm especially happy to hear that it's working for you.  If it can't help me, at least it's helping somebody!

eyeamdry

Reanne, I think that little "trick" makes you smarter than most of the eye docs.  I am glad they are working for you, although usually it takes weeks and even months to notice a difference.  Yeah, apparently you are one of the lucky ones.  Continued good luck.  Lucy

Pegasus47

Reanne:

Yes, you are one of the lucky ones.  One of the 18% success rate in Restasis clinical trial.  None of the eye drops worked for me.  We are all individuals. 

Thanks for letting us know!

Pegasus

magistramarla

Restasis has helped me so much that I often forget to use my Systane drops during the rest of the day.  My eyes feel almost normal - YAY!
Marla

LeoLady

Reanne:

I've been using Restasis for 7 years now.  It worked quickly and dramatically for the better.  Just for fun last year I tried going without it for 3 days to see if it made a difference.  By the third day I knew for sure how much it was continuing to help my (previously -0- -0- tears) eyes.  Just wish they could offer it at a less expensive price.

LeoLady

Patze

I'm with you LeoLady, the cost is just nuts. :)


Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen