News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

One Degree

Started by Bucky, November 28, 2009, 10:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucky

I thought I had posted this once before, but I've checked and can't find it anywhere.  This is taken from one of my sons's school papers.


"We have taken on a philosophy in the junior high that "one degree can make all the difference".  There is a mantra out there stating the following:

     At 211 degrees, water is hot.
     
     At 212 degrees, it boils.

     And with boiling water comes steam.

     And steam can power a locomotive.

     One degree makes all the difference."


Bucky

Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

kimbo

Ya know Buckey, I have read that before. You probably shared it before.

Its like there really is a breaking point in every thing, either direction toward victory or defeat.

I was thinking about the fatigue factor for SJS , Because I have gotten familiar enough with my body to know not to go past the point that I bring on the total exhaustion level.

I have retold another one of your philosophies...    100 years from now...all new people.   :)  Another reality check   ;D  But they will all be relative to us, so we have some work to be done to pass on.

Keep on sharing Buckey, I am listening.

Blessing kimbo
Diagnosed March of 2007. SJS/ RA Positive at 80  International-SSA strongly positive at 811-SSB 273
ANA positive at 1:1280
Hashimoto's
Gabapentin, propanol, Celebrex, Synthroid, Cytomel, vitamin D, B complex, Omega 3 complex, and multi vitamins; At 62, I seem to be a low maintenance sjog

JannaLee