News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

Night Sweats

Started by lesmom, June 30, 2009, 06:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patze

Hi Kimbo, that little thyroid thing sure does cause a lot of issues - and you make a good point about having it checked, out just in case.

Hi Dragonfly, nope, I've never heard that either, wow, please ask the endo about that, I'm curious too!  I'm also on Levoxyl, how long have you been on it?


Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

DragonflyC

Patze, I've been on levoxyl since April 2004.  I noticed the bleaching effect a few months later, so it may or may not be related.  So many weird things come along w/ autoimmune diseases that I have a hard time remembering to ask my docs about all the little things. 

For years, I just bought white sheets and towels and dealt with the occasional ruined shirt or bleached bra.  Then, my husband insisted on registering for pretty sheets and towels when we got married last June.  I don't think that he really believed that my sweat could bleach things.  Sure enough, there are clearly bleached spots on one of the beautiful green towels (I didn't use them for long) and on all of our lovely new sheets.  We just laugh, but it is kind of annoying.