News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

ANA Buffet??

Started by KJ, May 31, 2009, 12:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KJ


To make light of all this confusion and not having a diagnosis, I have been trying to come up with my own "label".  I was thinking of ANA Buffet (ANAB), or how about Auto Immune Salad (AIS)? 

Anyone else have ideas?

Linda196

I'm kind of partial to "MAD"...mixed-up autoimmune disease. MAUD would work, too, and for fans of 70's sit coms, we know how confusing she was!
Please check out our home page at http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html {{INCLUDES A LINK TO AMAZON SHOPPING!!}}
; and live chat at https:https://sjogrensworld.org/index.php?board=30.0

JJ

Tired: Total Inadequacy Received from Educated Doctors 

JJ

sorry that wasn't light humor at alllllllllllll......how about

AS: Alphabet Soup...the letters never come out to spell anything on your spoon unless you dig

for them....lol

JJ