News:

These message boards are a friendly helpful place, please post with thoughtful consideration of others. Thank-you.

Main Menu

Homeless again, and nowhere to turn next/Lip biopsy results

Started by Stillinlimbo, May 27, 2009, 02:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stillinlimbo

Negative, normal, negative,,,,,"Sorry,,,,,,,,,,yada yada
Cathy :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Dolly Dimples

 Story of our lives Cathy!
                                   Better luck next time.. Dolly. x

jaygee

I suppose what you have to think is that they just don't know exactly what the diagnosis is yet.  Sorry, hun.  xx

seren

I really feel for you cathy...it is so frustrating and it makes you cry and want to scream as you know you have sjs (I mean what else could it be?) and the bloods/biopsies don't play ball!!!  I am so dreading my results on 10th June as I think I am gonna hear the same as you :(

Hope you get things sorted soon!

Paula X

forest

Cathy, sorry to hear that you didn't get the answer you were looking for. I am in the same boat as well. I wish you luck finding a diagnosis.

Paula, I also have an appointment on June 10th to get the test results for my antibody testing. I pretty much know my answer as well, as they would have called me by now if it was positive.

limboland is not fun!

Scott

Scottietottie

Hi Cathy

I'm truly sorry you got no answers. Now what you need to do is to get someone to treat the symptoms. Dryness is measureable. Not treating it isn't good enough. Obviously it would be good to have a definitive reason for symptoms but getting those symptoms treated is even more important.

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)


Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

Patze

Hi Cathy,

Boy, I know that feeling well...one more negative, ugh!  I'm sorry to hear about the lip biopsy, I was hoping it would come up positive.

Scottie has a good point, will this doctor treat your symptoms?  If not, can you find another doctor or get another opinion about your symptoms?

Hang in there, okay?

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

Stillinlimbo

Thanks Patze
No, no and no.
My GP is just sending me for consults, and the consult is done, and I'm left lost again. The only thing my GP keeps treating with is prednisone, which I just stopped because I think it is making me feel worse.
I've seen 8 neuros, 1 rheumy, 1 ent, I dont know what other opinion or where else to go. ? Alot of ppl I talk to, keep telling me I have chronic lyme.........????????????
I really dont have the strength to start a new quest right now.
So digusted here.
C

jonnell

Cathy, Im sorry you are down,  I hope you feel better thoughts are with you.  Hugs and Kissess    Jonnell and Jenna