News:

These message boards are a friendly helpful place, please post with thoughtful consideration of others. Thank-you.

Main Menu

Nystagmus Anyone?

Started by Patze, May 03, 2009, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patze

Hi dbab,

Tammy is right, please see an ENT and have the testing done - it's not painful, it can get a bit miserable (the dizzy part that is) and is a bit long though. 

http://www.dizziness-and-balance.com/disorders/bppv/bppv.html

Hang in there, and keep us updated about what the ENT says -

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

lesmom

I know one thing,  I never thought I'd have so many different types of doctors to deal with.....

Patze

Now ain't that the truth Leslie! 

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

dbab

Thanks Patze and Tammy

When I schedule my son's next ENT appointment, I think I'll make one for me also.

Patze

Good luck dbab!!!  Let us know how it goes.

Take care -

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen